7 Ways to Remove Nicotine from Your Body
Published By Janellegems on 2011-10-24 11280 Views
Nicotine is one of the most powerful substances in cigarettes that millions of people are addicted to. Here are some tips in flushing your system and body from nicotine so you can totally give up cigarette Smoking and the many health damage it causes to your heart, lungs and liver.
1. Stop Smoking. - There are many ways to quit smoking. Check out my article -
10 Keys-to Quit Smoking Successfully
2. Water flushes out nicotine from your body. Drink plenty of filtered water, bottled water or 8-10 glasses of water a day. Add a splash of lemon or lemon juice, which also cleanse your system of nicotine.
3. Juicing protects and prevents you from all sorts of disease related to smoking. You can create fresh fruit and vegetables juices with your juicer and blender. Fresh carrot, celery, beet, apple, tomato, cabbage and grape juices are great for cleansing the body. You can also buy 100% juices. Beet juice, asparagus juice, tomato juices and grapefruit juice help to get rid of out the nicotine from cigarette smoking.
4. Maintain a healthy diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and sunflower seeds and beans. Also, limit your intake of processed foods and fried foods. Avoid alcohol, soda and caffeine.
5. Coenzyme Q-10 protect cells and lungs and the heart that is damaged by smoking and nicotine in the bloodstream.
6. Exercise 30 minutes three or more times weekly. Exercise releases toxins when you sweat, so it burns up the nicotine in your system. It also speeds up the body's metabolism rate
7. Nicotine depletes your body of Vitamin. It is wise to take a Vitamin C Supplement and eat foods high in Vitamin C.
MORE ARTICLES BY JANELLEGEMS
10 Keys to Quit Smoking Successfully
How to Reverse Health Damage from Cigarette Smoking