43 Questions for Fathers to Ask Their Daughters Boyfriend
Published By Janellegems on 2011-02-15 23772 Views
How would you react to meeting your daughter's new boyfriend or current boyfriend? Meeting your daughter’s new boyfriend or current boyfriend can be awkward, challenging or fun. Are you curious to know what kind of person he is, his background and his interests? Do you wonder what are appropriate questions to ask him so you can get to know him better? Here are questions for dads to ask their daughter's new boyfriend or man who has been your daughter's boyfriend for while, but you have not met.
JOB & EDUCATION
1. What kind of job do you do?
2. How long have you been working there? How many hours per week?
3. What other jobs have you done?
4. How long do you usually stay at a job?
5. Did you go to college? Where? If not, do you plan to attend college?
6. What did you study?
7. What future goals do you have for your life?
8. Where do you live?
9. Do you have an apartment, condo or house?
10. How long have you lived there?
11. Where did you grow up?
12. How long did you live there?
RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS DAUGHTER
13. How did you meet my daughter? (From the boyfriend’s view)
14. How long have you been dating?
15. What do you like about my daughter?
16. What did do you do on the first date? Where did you take her?
17. Before meeting my daughter, how long were you single?
18. Have you ever been married or engaged before?
19. Do you have any kids of your own? If no, then ask the next question.
20. Would you like to have kids one day?
21. What are your intentions with my daughter?
22. What kind of work do your mom and dad do?
23. Do they live in this city? Where do they live?
24. How long have they been married?
25. How many brother and sisters do you have?
26. Where do they live?
27. What kind of career do they have?
28. Do you visit and call your parents often?
29. When was the last time you visited them?
30. Do you visit and call your sibling(s)? Do you see them often?
31. Does your family have any religious beliefs?
32. What kind of sports are you into?
33. Who is your favorite team?
34. Are you good at home improvement? Plumbing?
35. Are you musically inclined?
36. What do you do when you are not working?
37. Do you have any special gifts or talents?
38. What is your favorite movie?
39. Do you like to fish?
40. Do you cook often?
41. Where are some of your favorite places you like to eat?
42. What is the most craziest, wildest thing you have ever done?
43. What is considered one of your weaknesses?